Employee Referral Program
Northwest Montessori House of Children, Inc. encourages employees to refer applicants for all open positions with the Company. Such referrals are a cost- effective recruiting tool. The Referral Bonus Program encourages employees to refer quality applicants for certain designated, open positions and rewards them monetarily when a placement is successful.
- Eligible positions are these open positions, identified and which are posted at the Northwest Montessori House of Children, Inc., website (www.nwmontessori.net)
- Overall, the program is aimed at enhancing the company's recruiting capabilities by increasing candidate selection pools, reducing cost-per-hire and boosting employee morale.
- All Company employees are eligible to participate with the exception of:
- Executive Officers ( Director and Assistant Director)
- Individuals who have a direct reporting relationship with the candidate.
- All candidates must meet the following criteria in order for the employee to be eligible for a referral bonus:
- Cannot be a company temporary employee
- Cannot be a relative of a current employee( relatives are defined as spouses, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and in-laws)
- Candidate must fill a position designated on the company website for the Employee Referral Program.